The workshop has been running for four or five years and covers packaging markets, drivers and trends with technology developments that are coming together to shape the future opportunities for digital printing technology. It presents an independent perspective, looking at the pluses and minuses of inkjet and electrophotographic printing as large and small brands look to improve supply chains and connect with their customers in new ways.
Overview of what will be covered:
- Overview of the packaging market in 2020.
- Digital Packaging landscape – the key players Market overview showing digital penetration into packaging markets – growth prospects for labels, corrugated, cartons, flexible packaging, rigid plastics and metal
Prospects, important developments we will see at drupa
Market drivers from consumers that are impacting brands, converters and retailers how digital can help players and potentially disrupt markets Technology drivers in inkjet and electrophotography, with hybrid systems, the latest innovations and views on what is coming down the line:
- Includes cost comparison showing how digital is increasingly economic against analogue printing technology
- Importance of time to market Supply chain changes – how digital technology is helping brands and retailers grow – likely disruption
- All interspersed with real examples and innovative campaigns designed to showcase what can be done with the technology